Equipment for training:
- Bring your duty belt and handcuffs(no live weapons,chemical agents, or intermediate weapons are allowed in the training area)
- Dress for outdoor activities in comfortable clothing that might get dirty or damaged.
- All students must be on duty and must not be forced to attend the training.
- All students must sign several liability waivers.
- All students must successfully pass a written exam,practical exam, and all assignments to the satisfaction of the course instructor in order to complete this training.
- All students must be present during the entire class unless an absence is approved by the course instructor (i.e. court, depositions, etc).
- Pro Train Inc. instills a winning mindset into students through intense, realistic, and practical drills. All students must be prepared to demonstrate proficiency through physical exercises.
All cancellations within 30 days of the course beginning will be charged at 100% of course fees. You may attend the same course at a later time with no additional charge within 1 year of the cancellation.
All cancellations in excess of 30 days prior to the class commencement will be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
In the event of a disagreement regarding this online agreement all disputes will be settled in the St. Joseph County, Indiana courts if unresolved between the involved parties.
By checking the box you agree to all the above conditions.